Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Taunton

Dan, Jen and I caught the train from Paddington Station this afternoon and have safely arrived in Taunton.  It's a bit cooler here and quite drizzly.  It was lovely to see the English countryside as we rode out of London. We discovered that the hotel is ten miles out of town! Dan and I caught a cab here while James, Fran and Jennie searched for the florist where Fran and Jennie are making a wedding bouquet! Dan and I are relaxing at the motel and we are all going out for dinner later tonight.  I'm hoping the weather clears up tomorrow for the wedding because it's quite dreary at the moment.  It's taking me a while to get used to the twilight here - it's still light at 10 pm. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the updates Hel. i'm following closely!Here's hoping for sunshine on the day. give our love and hugs to fran and james. very exciting!Glad you enjoyed the English countryside. And lots more ahead for you.
    love
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete